Conjunctivitis in a dog or cat or kitten or Keratoconjunctivitis (Pinkeye) in Goats, Cows and other Farm animals.
- Conjunctivitis dog, cat, farm animals "pink eye"
- Kitten, Adults - eye infection Herpes Virus Chlamydia.
- Cattle with relief from Bartonella bacteria.
- Excellent to clear eye infections quickly.
Non-Drug Prescriptions - Set of 2 - for all species and ages.
1. Conjunctivitis 30ml Bottle * pinkeye-Keratoconjunctivitis
Contains homeopathic, nosode complex: Euphrasia 30C, 10M, CM, Rickettsia Conjunctivitis nosode 10M, Nat Sulp, Nat Mur, Nat Phos 200C, Anthracinum nosode1M (Bartonella bacteria), Viral Rhinotracheitis, Rhinopneumonia (Herpes Virus), Calici Virus nosode 30C, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia nosodes 200X, Merc. Nitricusi 30C, 10M (relief of keratitis and conjunctivitis), Pseudomonas Bacteria (eyes) MM, (NAR) 17 Eye 200C formula.
* FARM ANIMALS- Add several drops to 2 cups of water stir well, then using an oral syringe - oral dose 3ml side of the mouth, three to four times a day. Can stir in a dose to water trough as well for prevention with other farm animals.
* DOMESTIC PETS- Apply drops to the back of shoulder blades, in meals and water or milk bowl, if feral animals or wild animals.
2. Eye O Rinse 30ml Bottle *optional use on small sensitive or timid pets.
Contains herbal & homeopathic combination: Hydrastis, Eyebright Herbal Extract with Apple Cider Vinegar and homeopathic Belladonna 6X, Euphrasia 6X, Merc Corr 6X, Ruta Grav 6X, Senega Off 6X, Nat Mur 6X, Conium Mac 6X.
FARM ANIMALS - Keratoconjunctivitis (pinkeye)
For example, the formula's will support all livestock and farm animals with "Pinkeye. very common in cattle and less common in goats etc Keratoconjunctivitis - has been known to be Biotin vitamin deficiency that may also cause keratoconjunctivitis, which results in the conjunctiva of the eyes. The immunity of the affected animal will be lowered and defects in B and T cells will occur. The deficiency in the cells reduces the cell count, and consequently, the ability to fight against the invasion of harmful bacteria or a virus is substantially reduced. * Mix up a teaspoon of Biotin powder (approx. 200mg - 300mg) with a teaspoon of Bee Pollen powder and add to meals. twice a day if possible.
Also used for kittens who may have Chlamydia Virus infections or possible Bartonella bacteria infection.
If treating kittens or adult cats form "Feline Herpes" or "Chlamydia virus infection" of the eyes, instead of using the Eye O Rinse from this set, instead request a bottle of the "Colloidal Silver" 50ml replacement for this condition.
FERAL Cat or Kittens
Mix in several drops of the homeopathic formula Conjunctivitis drops in food and bowls of milk. Along with Colloidal Silver (1 teaspoon). As many times a day as possible. Along with a natural wormer e.g. ParaExpel 50ml drops.
Feline Chlamydophila (aka feline chlamydia).
Upper Respiratory Bacterial infection in Cat or kitten. Note: If treating kittens or adult cats form herpes or chlamydia virus infection of the eyes, request a bottle of the "Colloidal Silver" 50ml replacement for this condition.