Mammary Gland Tumours
Mammary Gland Tumours. Naturopathic Immune formulas for all species
- Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies.
- Learn how to help support your beloved pet.
- For all animal species and ages.
- Topical paste, Clove oil pain drops.
Naturopathic Immune Support -Set of 5
1. CF-1 (28) 200C 50ml
2. CF-2 (28) 200C 50ml
3. Topical Applications - Set of 4 Kit
4. Systemic Detox 50ml liquid
5. Immune Mix 50ml
Mammary gland Tumours growths in your pet!
Poodle, English Spaniel, Brittany Spaniel, English Setter, Pointer, Fox Terrier, Boston Terrier and Cocker Spaniel; incidence is lower in Chihuahua and Boxer breeds.
of which 45.5% are fibroadenomas,
5.0% simple adenomas,
of which solid carcinomas 16.9%,
Over 85 percent of mammary tumors in cats are malignant and they tend to grow and metastasize quickly. Like breast tumors in humans, they start as a small lump in a mammary gland. Often, more than one mammary gland is affected. This disease is preventable by having female cats spayed before six months of age.
Symptoms and Types - Mammary gland tumors begin as masses underneath the skin.
However, over time they can become aggressive and ulcerate the skin. Cats tend to lick and groom the area excessively, and a strong odor can result as the tumor becomes necrotic and infected. General signs of ill health like anorexia or depression are often seen as the disease progresses.
Benign and malignant tumors of the mammary glands occur fairly frequently in unspayed female dogs, in fact, they are the most common type of tumor in the group. Spaying can largely reduce the risk of developing this type of cancer, especially if the dog is spayed before it has an opportunity to go into heat. There are two main types of mammary gland breast tumors, each with several subtypes of tumor growth.
Symptoms and Types
- Usually slow-growing single or multiple masses in the mammary glands - about half of patients have multiple tumors. May have superficial loss of tissue on the surface of the skin over the mammary tissue, frequently with inflammation. The mass may be freely movable, which implies benign behavior. Maybe fixed to skin or body wall, which implies malignant behavior or cancer.
Non-Drug Prescriptions. Mammary Gland Tumour Set of 6 . Clinical Naturopathic Immune formulas for all species
Whether your dog has had surgery or not, now is the time to work alternatively. If your dog or cat have recently had surgery, most likely tumor cells will often spread and aggressively come back in the same area of sutures or along further on the mammary glands. Helping your pet's immune system is the key, so a tumor can be worked on without making the situation worse. We will provide instructions for using the topical paste.
1. CF-1 (28) 200C formula 50ml drops
SPECIFIC TYPE OF CANCER HOMEOPATHIC IMMUNE SUPPORT
Contains active ingredients: Conium Mac, Arg Nit, Rose Quartz, Bellis Perennis, Bone Marrow nosode 4X, Histaminum Mur 12X, Phytolacca 30X, Ruta 3C, Calc Phos 3X, Bach Flowers Rescue Remedy (stress relief), Cundurango (lymph drainer, stomach, ulcer, breast, tongue tumors, stricture of the esophagus), MamGland formula
2. CF-2 (28) 200C formula 50ml drops
ORGAN CANCER NOSODE HOMEOPATHIC IMMUNE SUPPORT
Contains active ingredients: Carcinosin nosode, Scirrhinum nosode, Scrophularia nosode 200C, Carci. Adeno Stomach nosode, Bone Marrow nosode, Histaminum Mur 200C
3. Systemic Detox 50ml Liquid * start this herb first week, alternating with Cancer Mix herbs.
Contains HERBAL LIQUID EXTRACT - Chinese Wormwood (Artemisinin), Japanese Knotweed Root, Cleavers.
4. TOPICAL Application - Set of 4 Kit
1. Pain-Bleed 197 30ml
2. BS Paste Bloodroot (small jar) *Complimentary
3. Topical Clove Oil - 5ml bottle
4. Topical Paw Paw Ointment 25mg tube
5. Immune Mix 50ml liquid
Contains HERBAL LIQUID EXTRACT
Essiac Formula (Sheep sorrel, Burdock root, Slippery Elm herb)
Bloodroot mix(Bloodroot, Graviola, Chaparral)
and 40% Chaga Herb.
Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa)
Used traditionally to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract and to help support a healthy immune response.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva)
Contains large amounts of tannins and mucilages which are believed to facilitate the healthy elimination of mucus in the body.
Sheep Sorrel Leaves (Rumex Acetosella)
Used in traditional folk herbalism to help cool the body, this herb helps support normal waste elimination in the kidneys.